- Engage in a unique leadership opportunity
- Foster leadership skills through hands-on experiences
- Gain an understanding of the importance of philanthropy
- Enhance skills that will bolster your college application and employability: critical thinking, problem solving, collaboration, leading by influence, effective communication, responsibility, etc.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- High school student
- Interested in making an impact in the community
- Want to develop leadership potential
- Desire to use your talents and work with others to solve a problem in an innovative way
For questions or more information, please contact Laura Hallstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org or (602) 889-0695.