Ending homelessness is the result of the work of many. The UMOM family is expanding and we want you to be a part of it! To help find the perfect fit for our many openings, we’re hosting a job fair next Monday the 26th from 3-6 p.m.. Bring a resume and a passion for breaking the cycle of homelessness!
• Case Managers
• Resident Assistants
• Client Advocates
• Family Support Specialist
• Housing Stability Specialists
• Resident Support Specialists
• Youth Engagement Specialists
• Youth Care Workers
• Cooks & Dishwashers
• Director of Youth Shelter Program
• Workforce Innovation Manager
• Youth Shelter Site Manager
• Youth Activities Coordinator
• Outreach Worker
• Maintenance Technician
• Housing Specialist
Minimum qualifications are specific to the vacant position, however as an organization all employees must be able to meet the following criteria:
• High School Diploma or GED (except some kitchen/facilities positions, where HS/GED is preferred)
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
• Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card or the ability to obtain one
• Valid AZ Driver’s License or ID as applicable
UMOM maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.
You can always view and apply for open positions at UMOM online here.