Operating in partnership with Phoenix Children’s Hospital, the Wellness Center focuses on health and wellness through:
- medical care and referrals
- vision & hearing screenings
- safety and prevention education (parenting, smoking cessation, CPR, etc.)
- Women, Infant & Children (WIC)
- healthy community and lifestyle programs
- Adult health care through Healthcare for the Homeless
The purpose of the Wellness Center is to ensure homeless children and parents receive the tools they need to achieve good health and overall well-being.
The Wellness Center collaborates with many organizations to provide these services including Phoenix Children’s Hospital, Healthcare for the Homeless, Midwestern University, Maricopa Tobacco Use Prevention Program, Community Dental Foundation, Sonora Quest, Gateway Community College, Children’s Health Fund, and WIC.